Peter Kim's sermons are recorded each Sunday and turned into a video so that others may hear preaching of the Word. If you missed a Sunday, or are just staying in for protection during COVID, listen and watch for encouraging messages from the pulpit!
Text: Luke 2:1-7
Text: Luke 4:18-19; 1 Timothy 1:12-16
Why Did Jesus Come to Us?
Text: John 1:10-11; Philippians 2:6-11; Colossians 1:15-18
Theme: Who is Jesus Christ to you?
Who do you say Jesus is to you?
Text: 2 Timothy 4:9-22
Theme: Do put things off. Do it today!
“Come before winter” is an urgent appeal. It is an appeal that raises THREE basic questions.
1. Why come before winter?
Why was it so urgent that Timothy go to Paul before winter?
- There were realities
- There were necessities: Practical and personal
2. Did Timothy go to Rome to see Paul? Did he or did he not? We do not know.
3. Would you have gone? Would you have dropped everything and gone to Paul? What do you need to do TODAY?
Text: 2 Kings 5:1-15
Text: 1 Samuel 13:1-14
Theme: Be patient to hear God’s voice. (His timing is perfect!)
What Can We Learn From Saul?
Text: 1 Kings 19:9-14
Theme: God speaks to us personally and intimately with a gentle whisper.
Text: Genesis 22:1-18
Theme: Our obedience matters to God and His Kingdom
HOW do we obey?
Text: Duet. 27:9; 30:20; 1 Samuel 3:10; John 10:27
Theme: Listening and discerning God’s voice
FIVE Lessons to remember:
Text: Acts 3:11-16
Theme: Point people to Jesus
There are different kinds of finger pointing:
Biblical “finger pointing”
Text: Acts 3:1-10
Theme: Our ordinary becomes extraordinary when God intervenes.
Text: Ephesians 3:1-13
Theme: It’s the duty (privilege and blessing) of the church to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ
1. We are bound to no one, but to Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 3:1)
2. God’s revelation comes to us through the Word of God. (Pick it up and Read it.) (Ephesians 3:2-4)
3. The Church of Christ has its duty (privilege and blessing) (Ephesians 3:10)